Our core mission at Augmentum has always been to support game-changing businesses disrupting the finance landscape. This time a year ago we decided to practice what we preach, through launching the UK’s first publicly-listed fintech fund. Today we are reflecting on what has been a whirlwind of a year, celebrating our first birthday as a listed fund.
Over the last twelve months we have made nine new investments – see infographic below.
We launched our Portfolio Jobs page, held our first Office Hours and supported many other fintech organisations and initiatives, including Innovate Finance, Level39, TechHub, Rebank podcast’s ‘What’s next for fintech?’ and LendIt Fintech.
- Five portfolio companies featured in the “Definitive List of the Most Influential Fintech Companies 2019”
- ClearBank and Tide granted £60 million from RBS Alternatives Remedies Package
- Monese integrates with Avios loyalty currency
- Zopa granted a full UK banking licence
- A number of portfolio team members made Innovate Finance’s impressive ‘Women in FinTech 2018 Powerlist’
The past twelve months have served to reinforce the positive impact that fintech innovation is having on individuals, businesses and communities across Europe and we are hugely grateful to everyone who has supported us.
We look forward to working hard to make the next year even better.