On Tuesday 5th March we held our first Capital Markets Day in the heart of London at The Brewery, welcoming investors and analysts from across the country (and indeed beyond) to learn more about Augmentum Fintech’s portfolio companies.
We were delighted to have Economic Secretary to the Treasury and City Minister John Glen MP open the morning, discussing the interrelationships between fintech, innovation and politics, and the benefits of patient capital.
Betfair Co-Founder, Funding Circle Director and Augmentum Fintech advisory board member Edward Wray also took to the stage, talking about the progress that has been made in both fintech and venture capital investing in the UK.
We then heard company updates from twelve of our portfolio Founders/CEOs:
- Richard Wilson – CEO, interactive investor
- Jeff Lynn – Executive Chairman & Co- Founder, Seedrs
- Paul Tustain – Founder & Chairman, BullionVault & WhiskyInvestDirect
- Eamon Jubbawy – Co-Founder and COO, Onfido
- Paul Christensen – Founder & CEO, Previse
- Norris Koppel – Founder & CEO, Monese
- Dan Garrett – Founder & CEO, Farewill
- Oliver Prill – CEO, Tide
- Justin Fitzpatrick – Founder & CEO, DueDil
- Jaidev Janardana – CEO, Zopa
- Ray Rafiq-Omar – Founder & CEO, Unmortgage
- Christoph Rieche – Founder & CEO, iwoca
Read more about our Capital Markets Day and see a company update here.
See Tim Levene’s presentation from the morning here.
See photos below…