Augmentum Fintech plc [AUGM] invests in fast growing fintech businesses that are disrupting the financial services sector. Augmentum is the UK’s only publicly listed investment company focusing on the fintech sector in the UK and wider Europe, having launched on the main market of the London Stock Exchange in 2018, giving businesses access to patient capital and support, unrestricted by conventional fund timelines and giving public markets investors access to a largely privately held investment sector during its main period of growth. Our portfolio of 18 fintech companies includes Tide, interactive investor, iwoca, Zopa, Monese, BullionVault and Farewill. Learn more about the fintech portfolio here.
- An intro to fintech in the UK: companies, stocks and how to invest, IG, 2020. “The UK is a hub for fintech, but most companies remain in private hands. We outline ten UK fintech stocks that can help you gain exposure to this fast-growing sector.”
- A turbulent stock market is a boon to investing-focused fintech startups, TechCrunch, 4th May 2020
- Staying private: the dynamics of public vs private capital in a changing world, Master Investor, 17th April 2020
- Augmentum Fintech: A route into some of Britain’s best growth hopes, Proactive Investor, 18th October 2019
- “Britain’s fintech sector has burned bright for over a decade now… Investing in these businesses, however, has been largely the preserve of venture capital, private equity and family offices with retail investors barely able to get a look-in. There are very limited choices when it comes to backing fintech in the public market”