Link Group – Share Dealing Service
A quick and easy share dealing service is available to existing shareholders through the Company’s Registrar, Link Group, to either buy or sell shares. An online and telephone dealing facility provides an easy to access and simple to use service.
There is no need to pre-register and there are no complicated forms to fill in. The online and telephone dealing service allows you to trade ‘real time’ at a known price which will be given to you at the time you give your instruction.
To deal online or by telephone all you need is your surname, investor code, full postcode and your date of birth. Your investor code can be found on your share certificate. Please have the appropriate documents to hand when you log on or call, as this information will be needed before you can buy or sell shares.
For further information on this service please visit www.linkgroup.eu/get-in-touch/shareholders/ (online dealing) or 0371 664 0445 (calls are charged at a standard geographic rate and will vary by provider. Calls outside the United Kingdom are charged at the applicable international rate. Lines are open from 8.00am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays in England and Wales).
- Past performance is no guarantee of future performance.
- The value of your investment and any income from it may go down as well as up and you may not get back the amount invested. This is because the share price is determined by the changing conditions in the relevant stockmarkets in which the Company invests and by the supply and demand for the Company’s shares.
- As the shares in an investment trust are traded on a stock market, the share price will fluctuate in accordance with supply and demand and may not reflect the underlying net asset value of the shares; where the share price is less than the underlying value of the assets, the difference is known as the ‘discount’. For these reasons, investors may not get back the original amount invested.
- Although the Company’s financial statements and other data are denominated in sterling, it may invest in stocks and shares that are denominated in currencies other than sterling and to the extent they do so, they may be affected by movements in exchange rates. As a result, the value of your investment may rise or fall with movements in exchange rates.
- Investors should note that tax rates and reliefs may change at any time in the future.
- The value of ISA and Junior ISA tax advantages will depend on personal circumstances. The favourable tax treatment of ISAs and Junior ISAs may not be maintained.