Click the links below to visit the relevant website, through which you can invest
Link Group – Share Dealing Service
Link Group (a trading name of Link Market Services Limited and Link Market Services Trustees Limited) may be able to provide you with a range of services relating to your shareholding. To learn more about the services available to you please visit the shareholder portal at www.signalshares.com or call +44 (0) 371 664 0300.
Calls are charged at the standard geographic rate and will vary by provider. Calls outside the United Kingdom will be charged at the applicable international rate. We are open between 08:00 – 17:30, Monday to Friday excluding public holidays in England and Wales
- Past performance is no guarantee of future performance.
- The value of your investment and any income from it may go down as well as up and you may not get back the amount invested. This is because the share price is determined by the changing conditions in the relevant stockmarkets in which the Company invests and by the supply and demand for the Company’s shares.
- As the shares in an investment trust are traded on a stock market, the share price will fluctuate in accordance with supply and demand and may not reflect the underlying net asset value of the shares; where the share price is less than the underlying value of the assets, the difference is known as the ‘discount’. For these reasons, investors may not get back the original amount invested.
- Although the Company’s financial statements and other data are denominated in sterling, it may invest in stocks and shares that are denominated in currencies other than sterling and to the extent they do so, they may be affected by movements in exchange rates. As a result, the value of your investment may rise or fall with movements in exchange rates.
- Investors should note that tax rates and reliefs may change at any time in the future.
- The value of ISA and Junior ISA tax advantages will depend on personal circumstances. The favourable tax treatment of ISAs and Junior ISAs may not be maintained.