A well-networked, experienced team of entrepreneurs and investors who have been both sides of the fence.
Join the Augmentum team
EA & Office Manager
An incredible opportunity for an EA & Office Manager for an exceptional, fast growing UK and European Fintech Venture Capital Fund listed on the London Stock Exchange. We invest in ambitious and extraordinary entrepreneurs who we believe have the potential to become leaders in their industry.
Based in Clerkenwell, we are a friendly, hard-working, and dynamic group of people.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and reliable Office Manager and Executive Assistant to provide daily support to the CEO, COO and wider team when required. There will be a good variety of work including:
- Diary management across multiple time zones
- Travel booking across multiple time zones (flights, accommodation, transfers)
- Be conduit between CEO, COO and team – present, helpful, supportive
- Coordinate roadshows
- Coordinate events – e.g. client parties, investor/board/client outings/meals and industry events
- Expense management
- Welcoming visitors
- Meeting room management – from booking and reservation through to room set up, ensuring that all necessary equipment and refreshments are available
- Office operations (you’ll be the key liaison)
- Maintaining the stock of supplies, ordering office supplies and distributing where necessary
- Liaising with Building Management to keep the office running in smooth order
Key Skills & Experience
- Organisational and administrative skills
- Communication skills (verbal and written)
- Attention to detail
- Strong digital and IT skills (including Microsoft Office software)
- A keenness to support the business as a whole
- Sleeves rolled up at all times
- A sense of fun, high energy and passion for teamwork
- Experience in Social Media a plus
- Minimum of 5 years PA/EA experience
£45-£50k base + benefits.
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: no recruiters please!